The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has a specific set of rules for Disclosure Compliance. These rules are for you (the reader) to know when a blogger is earning money from sharing a link, product, or service; it is your right to know.
In order for me to continue running this blog, some of these costs are covered by the following ways.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Any/all of the links on strugglingstayathomemama.com are affiliate links. This means if you click on them and buy something, I will receive a small commission.
- If I post an affiliate link, it is only something that I myself use and would recommend to a friend without an affiliate link.
- I am a very honest person, some may say a little too honest. I would never recommend something that I don’t believe is truly useful.
I use this blog to deliver encouraging, helpful content while generating a small profit to compensate for the time spent, researching and ideas shared. I love and appreciate my readers and it means a lot to me to be very honest with every post written.
This policy provides you with the details of how personal data is collected through the use of this site: strugglingstayathomemama.com.
By using this site and providing me with your data, you acknowledge that you are over 13 years of age and you are allowing information about you to be collected. If you do not give consent for your information to be collected, please do not use this site.
In an effort to comply with GDPR, I am listing the ways I collect information about you.
This blog is hosted by Siteground and it is GDPR compliant. To see its policy, click here.
Personal Information Collected
When you visit this site, there is certain information automatically collected, which include web browser information, IP address, time zone, and some cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, when you browse the site, additional information of which pages, which websites or search terms referred you to this site, and information of how you interact with this site.
Information is collected using the following ways:
- “Cookies” which are data files that contain an anonymous unique identifier, that are placed on your device. If you would to learn more about cookies and how to disable them visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” collect data including IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons” record information about how you use the site
StrugglingStayatHomeMama.com Updates: Weekly, you may receive an email to let you know of any upcoming blog posts, contests, etc. If you choose to sign up to receive emails from me, you provide your name and email address. This information and your IP address along with the country you reside in, is stored by Convertkit, the company I use to send emails. They also use web beacons to show me which emails have been opened and if any links inside have been clicked. You can easily unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email or by sending me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be unsubscribed. Convertkit is GDPR compliant and you can view their policies by clicking here.
Why is this information collected?
The information collected is used to provide a better web experience and email addresses are used as a means to be able to communicate with you about upcoming posts or other important events/services.
This privacy may be changed from time to time to better reflect changes to our practice or for legal reasons and was last updated on June 12, 2018. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com.
I encourage the use of comments and would love to hear what you have to say. With that said, I expect all comments to be respectful and using appropriate words. If you wouldn’t use the words in front of your own child(ren) then do not use them here. In addition, the instances in which comments will be edited or removed are as follows:
- Any comments deemed as spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. It is permitted to leave a link to relevant content, but only if relevant to the post topic.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted, please identify yourself by using your real name and email address.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Thank you for visiting and welcome to StrugglingStayatHomeMama.com!!